Thursday, July 23, 2009

Parking Guard in Boots

I have barely blogged about the Jimmy Choo wellington boots when look at what I saw a parking guard casually strolling around in rain boots:



We can all take lessons from how the parking guard I saw rocked his rain boots:

1. Comfort is key. These boots are made for schlepping around in the rain. That's exactly how you should use them.

2. Do tuck your pants into the boots. After all, with the new skinny jeans trend, it's a miracle if your boots can fit under your pants.

3. When in doubt, wear black. After all, you will be wearing them year after year in our rainy weather.

4. It's better if you get flat boots. I am the ultimate clumsy girl. If I got rain boots with heels, I am asking to be placed in a cast again.

5. Be comfortable with your body. You don't need to be a model to wear these boots. Think about it. Paddington bear was not exactly tall and he rocked his boots everyday.

By the way, this photo was taken at JT Manukan along Gilmore Street. I love the chicken inasal there drizzled liberally with chicken oil (my arteries started tightening even as I type this).

No comments: