Monday, July 28, 2008

Online - On Sale!

One of my biggest frustrations is the fact that US online stores don't ship to my country. Nonetheless, this hasn't stopped me from surfing them for new and exciting bag finds. With sale season ongoing, my heart breaks even more. For the lucky ones who can purchase from these sites, check out some of the great deals I've found:

1. Neiman Marcus (NM)

For a limited time, NM is offering an additional 20% off on already reduced items. Some of my favorites include:

This bag was on sale at YSL in Hongkong for 50% off! Love the ID tag. The gorgeous red color really pops.


The fringes are growing on me and I love how soft the leather is! The white color is divine but I will totally destroy this bag in a very short span of time. Think juice stains and ballpen marks. I am not known for my tender loving care for my bags, unfortunately.

2. Net-A-Porter


VBH makes great clutches and this one is no exception. The python detail adds enough texture to make the bag interesting yet demure enough for a daytime wedding.

It's guaranteed to add the perfect zing to your little black dress.

Incidentally, the white Miu Miu hobo I featured above is also on sale at Net-A-Porter - in black! But only 25% off.


3. Vivre

Vivre has its ongoing semi-annual sale and prices are now 60% off.


While initially checking out the bags, what really grabbed my attention were the beautiful passport holders by Lai. In crocodile lime or alligator red, these passport holders are definitely one way to travel in style.

*Photos from Neiman Marcus, Net-a-Porter and Vivre.

No comments: