Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A "Speedy" Post

Photo courtesy of Eluxury

Just a "speedy" little post on the iconic Speedy Bag by Louis Vuitton. The Speedy has gone through several reincarnations using different materials from the ubiquitous Monogram Canvas to its current versions in pink Ostrich (my favorite!) and the new Monogramouflage (not my favorite!).


Photo courtesy of Bag Snob


What I love about the Speedy? The zipped top and the fact that it carries everything and the kitchen sink. What I don't love about the Speedy? The rolled short handles mean that you have to be carry the bag on your hand as opposed to other bags which you can sling over your shoulder. Also, the bottom tends to sag as time passes. Not very attractive to look at. Nonetheless, the Speedy is a great "starter" bag for your collection.

I will do a post on ways to prevent your Speedy bags from sagging.

No comments: