Monday, August 4, 2008

Carla Bruni-Sarkozy

Photo courtesy of People

In my alternative life, I am married to a prince who takes me to visit the Queen Mum. My role model would be Carla Bruni-Sarkozy.

As I would be subjected to public scrutiny, right down to my shoes and bag, the first thing I would do is wax my legs (or wear tights) and then learn how to sit properly (legs together, knees bent at an angle).

Photo from
Daylife courtesy of Getty Images

And of course, let's talk bags and shoes! I was at Rockwell Powerplant mall last Saturday and I found the perfect meet-the-Queen bag:

Salvatore Ferragamo Classic Top Handle Bag
Also Available at Neiman Marcus

It was on sale. Tempting. Tempting. Mrs. G, on the other hand, fell in love with the Ferragamo Varina flats. In versions in suede, leather or patent leather, these yummy flats were just too adorable!

Photo courtesy of Neiman Marcus

The flats are also available at the Ferragamo store in Rockwell. I love the coral one. I also love the white and black one. Now, I'm confused.

3 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Don't be confused. They're all lovely. Buy both!

The Corporate Fashion Slave said...

Ah with what? They are both lovely though.

Unknown said...

Carla & Her Majesty always look fabulous .
but those flat Ferragamo shoes with the bows are the KISS of Death in beverly hills as far as a fashion statement.