Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Multicolored Handbags


While I didn't love it at first, the YSL Muse Two is starting to grow on me. I don't have any YSL bag yet. But the Muse Two is looking to be a great choice to add to my growing wish list. Love came upon seeing this colorful version.

I love how the bag's colors make it pop. Instantly creating the perfect accent piece to a somber outfit.

Then, I spied the Balenciaga Lune bag with a similar structure and color scheme.

Now, I'm confused! I also don't have a Balenciaga yet.

I'm usually very conservative about my bag choices. I'm blaming the Prada Nappa Trembled Blossoms tote for my current obsession with colorful bags.
Decisions, decisions.

As if. I'm really, really on a purse ban until the end of the year. Anyways, I can't afford any of the bags here! When does sale season start again? It's sooo far away...

Photos courtesy of Bagaddicted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pink Prada Trembled Blossoms bag will be a perfect gift for your BFF this Christmas. Nothing less for the BFF who edits your blog HTML and pictures.

You can get the orange and purple version so you can matchy-matchy with her.

Think about it.

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Claus is right.

Give and you will receive tenfold of what was given.

Remember, the more you give, the more you will receive.

The Corporate Fashion Slave said...

To Mrs Claus and Guru Dada, we can only give if we have received. Bwahahahaha