Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Where to get your Janylin sale fix

An anonymous reader sent this comment:

hi...is totally off topic. I'm sorry sa kakulitan ko. I saw your comment in stylemanila last aug 1 about your janilyn fix??? I am a janilyn fanatic but lately they've become pricey..uggghhh. Where in cubao is janilyn heaven? without the hefty price tag? Thanks a lot. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Answer after the jump...

Hi there! Thanks for your comment!

For Janylin fanatics who can't afford their steep price tag, go to Cubao X (formerly Marikina Shoe Expo) to their outlet stores. Janylin has, not one, but two, stores in Cubao X. The stores also carry their other brand, Juan. Pumps in various colors are available for cheap, with prices going below PhP1000.00. Stock and size availability can be seasonal so do pass by regularly to check out what's available.

Also, the Janylin stores can do repairs and other shoe services. Love your shoes but finding the color blah? Janylin in Cubao X can change the color for you. They even stretch the shoes for you if you are between sizes.

A good tip I recommend is to get to know the salesladies as they are very accomodating.

There are also other shoe stores in Cubao X and I hear some of them offer custom-made shoes but have yet to try this out for myself.

Tired after your shopping frenzy? The restaurants inside Cubao X offer great food for their reasonable prices. I always have a good time at Cubao X and I am sure you will too.


Here's a map to help you get to Cubao X:


Map from Kitongzki


1 comment:

Mariecel said...

hi, i looking tru google to purchase online with janylin shoes or even looking the website to see whats new in janylin shoe style and choose which style for me to buy or ask a friend to buy it for me over orway but unfortunately i can't find. i like janylin coz its fit me very good on my 34 size feet, coz in norway the smallest is 36, so lucky me to find the shop at groriette. ant advice? Mariecel