Thursday, October 9, 2008

Local Find: Cathy's Bags


Sofia jewelled Minaudiere


Here are the works of a local bag designer, CATHY, I found online by accident. I was searching for a good evening bag when I stumbled into her website. I must say I love her current collection. Here are some of my favorites:



Lulu oversized clutch. I love the color mix set against the silver background.
Lily Mini Messenger Bag. Perfect for a casual shopping day where you need both hands free to browse. Other colors are heather gray and brown. Can't decide what color to get!
Cleo Cocktail bag. I'm thinking of getting this bag for my sister's wedding. Love the chain and the jewel detail.

The good news is that the bags are very affordable so you can splurge and get more than one bag!

All photos from Cathys Bags website. For the rest of the collection, click here.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the mini bags! Is there a way for us to see the bags before buying?

Anonymous said...

nice